Monday, June 4, 2012

Finally, a REAL BPA FREE Bottle

I have been out of the baby realm of life for quite some time, although I hope to have grandchildren someday. I might even have great nephews or nieces again some day soon. Actually, come to think of it, I have three baby showers coming up the middle of this month! So, why am I all of a sudden thinking about babies? The answer to that is ever since I became a mother myself, I was always concerned about having the best for my child, whether it was the food or drink they consumed to the container it was held in.  Fortunately, nowadays parents have options for much better quality control over food and containers. 

Here is the link to a bpa free baby bottle! The site also has containers for mom and dad.

Remember, “If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?”  ~Unknown








No comments:

Post a Comment